Dabur Shilajit: Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common condition that affects many men, especially those over the age of 40. It is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. There are various causes of ED, including physical, psychological, and lifestyle factors. However, there are many treatments available to help manage this condition, including herbal remedies like Dabur Shilajit.
What is Dabur Shilajit?
Dabur Shilajit is a herbal supplement that is derived from the resin of rocks in the Himalayan mountains. It has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a range of health problems, including sexual dysfunction. Shilajit is a rich source of minerals and trace elements, including fulvic acid, humic acid, and other organic compounds. It is believed to have a range of health benefits, including improving sexual performance, boosting energy levels, and enhancing immune function.
How Does Dabur Shilajit Work?
Dabur Shilajit works by improving blood flow to the penis, which is crucial for achieving and maintaining an erection. It contains compounds that help to relax the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to flow in and less blood to flow out. This leads to a firmer, longer-lasting erection. Shilajit also contains compounds that help to boost testosterone levels, which can further improve sexual performance.
Research on Dabur Shilajit and Erectile Dysfunction
There is some scientific evidence to suggest that Dabur Shilajit may be effective in treating erectile dysfunction. For example, a 2016 study published in the journal Andrologia found that men who took a shilajit supplement experienced significant improvements in erectile function, compared to a placebo group. Another study published in the International Journal of Ayurveda Research found that shilajit improved sexual function in men with low testosterone levels.
More Post: CALCAREA FLUORICUM 200: A VERSATILE HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY
How to Use Dabur Shilajit
Dabur Shilajit is available in capsule form and should be taken as directed on the label. It is generally safe for most people to use, although it may interact with certain medications. It is important to speak with a healthcare provider before using Dabur Shilajit or any other herbal supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking medication.
Precautions and Side Effects
Dabur Shilajit is generally safe for most people to use, but there are some precautions to keep in mind. It may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners and medications for high blood pressure. It may also cause side effects in some people, including nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. It is important to speak with a healthcare provider before using Dabur Shilajit or any other herbal supplement.
Dabur Shilajit is a herbal supplement that has been used for centuries to treat a range of health problems, including sexual dysfunction. While there is some scientific evidence to suggest that it may be effective in treating erectile dysfunction, more research is needed to fully understand its effects. It is important to speak with a healthcare provider before using Dabur Shilajit or any other herbal supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking medication.
- Pandit, S., et al. (2016). Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia, 48(5), 570-575. doi: 10.1111/and.12482 Link: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/and.12482
- Biswas, T.K., et al. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia, 42(1), 48-56. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x Link: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
- Ali, H., et al. (2018). Effect of Shilajit on blood glucose and lipid profile in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, 9(2), 120-125. doi: 10.1016/j.jaim.2016.11.004 Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0975947616302444
- Sharma, R.K., et al. (2018). Pharmacological and therapeutic properties of Shilajit. International Journal of Ayurveda Research, 9(1), 1-6. doi: 10.4103/ijar.ijar_30_17 Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986381/
- Chaturvedi, R., et al. (2012). Shilajit: a review. Phytotherapy Research, 26(11), 1577-1589. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4784 Link: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.4784